2017-2019 UDP Treasurer
We have an opening our our State Executive Committee. The position of Treasurer, to be filled until the June 2019 State Organizing Convention, is now open:
- Receive and disburse all funds of the Utah Democratic Party
- Prepare and present an annual budget for the Utah Democratic Party Executive Committee
- To prepare and present all necessary financial reports
- To submit a recommendation for a person to review the Utah Democratic Party accounts
- To obtain any professional assistance necessary in performance of the financial duties of the office
- To authorize the State Chair and Executive Director as agents for fund disbursement and financial report submission
- Any qualified member of the Utah Democratic Party desiring to fill this vacancy will be allowed to file a Statement of Candidacy with the State Party Chair or Vice Chair, through this form,or at the State Party Headquarters, from Thursday, January 10 through Thursday, January 24, 2019.
The State Central Committee will be convened on Saturday, February 23, 2019, in Weber County to select a person to fill the Treasurer role.
- Each voting State Central Committee voting member will be allowed to cast ONE VOTE.
- The person receiving the highest amount of votes will be elected Treasurer.
- In the case of a tie, (two or more persons receiving an equal amount of votes), the tie will be decided by lot (UDP Bylaws, Article 4, Section 4ii)
THE BELOW LIST OF FILED CANDIDATES WILL BE UPDATED ONCE PER DAY BEGINNING MONDAY, JANUARY 14. IF YOU HAVE FILED, BUT DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME, PLEASE ALLOW 24-HOURS FOR THIS PAGE TO UPDATE.
Sheila T Srivastava, CPA