Now accepting RFPs
Regional Field Organizer
- Recruit, train, and manage volunteers to implement the Utah Democratic Party Field
- Develop and maintain relationships with community leaders and volunteers
- Work closely with select candidates to implement effective campaigns
- Foster and develop volunteer networks in assigned geographic regions
- Empower volunteers to develop into leadership roles within the program
- Lead voter registration and field efforts in assigned districts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to meet tight and competing
deadlines, and the ability to manage many tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of political campaign structure and familiarity with campaign technology
- Ability to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends
- Enthusiasm and strong commitment to goals and values of the Utah Democratic Party are a
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment
- Previous campaign experience is preferred, but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Please email resume to Marcus Stevenson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Democratic Party is seeking reliable, part-time canvassers with good communication skills to encourage voters ahead of the 2018 Midterm Elections.
Must be over the age of 16
Schedule and Pay:
Pay is $15.00 per hour canvassing
Hours: 20-30 hours per week
Employment type: part-time
Daily check-in Team meetings to set daily goals.
Filling out and turning in short online and papers forms.
Communicating with current and potential Democratic voters.
Must be able to work weekends and afternoons.
Must be willing to travel regularly within our county.
Outgoing and comfortable with talking to the public, walking neighborhoods and knocking on doors to engage in voter registration.
Punctual, well organized, self-motivated, energetic, and motivated to work independently.
Strong passion for progressive politics.
Political, community, or labor experience a plus.
Being bilingual (particularly in Spanish) is a plus.
Polite and courteous.
Campaign, sales or telemarketing experience preferred but not a requirement.
Strong verbal and customer service skills.
To apply, please email us your resume, references, and best contact phone number to email@example.com and be sure to use “Canvasser Position” in the subject line.