Candidate for Party Chair
Qualifications and Credentials . . .
- Born and reared in Ogden, married 36 years, 8 children, 13 grandchildren
- Graduated Ogden High School, attended Weber State University
- Member of AFSCME #1004
- Former AFL-CIO board member – 14 years
- Worked for Ogden City Corporation – 22 years
- Utah State Legislature House District #09 – 12 years
- Patent & Business Owner, www.ReadyMadeWater.com
- Active in Democratic Party – 42 years, Precinct Chair – 35 years, Legislative Chair – 24 years, Senatorial Chair – 8 years, Weber County Democratic Party Treasurer – 8 years, Delegate – County 38 years, State 38 years, and National Delegate 4 times
Running for State Chair to . . .
- Bring the Democratic party together after a difficult Presidential primary
- Build the party in each county—legislative and voting districts
- Organize committees for messaging, fundraising, communications, sign making, telephoning, and social media, etc. where volunteers can utilize their skills to help get candidates elected
- Raise funds for all Democratic candidates who use the democratic logo and not just for the state party.
- Advance values of responsibility, accountability, integrity, public trust, and ethical service
- Promote a united and public message such as, Love Your Neighbors Vote Democrat