Mark Archuleta Wheatley
State Representative, House District 35
South Salt Lake
Mark has always believed that it is possible to make a real difference by helping one person at a time. Rep. Wheatley has served in the Legislature since 2005.
- Governors’ Hispanic Advisory Council (member);
- Hispanic American Festival 2001-2003 (board member);
- Cooperation Education & Internship Association (past member);
- Mexican Civic Center 1994-1996 (board member);
- SOMOS President, U.S. West 1990-1992;
- National Coalition of Advanced Technology Centers (past member);
- National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators (member);
- Special Recognition Award from the Utah Coalition of the La Raza and Centro de La Familia.